28 Dec 2018
Accountant – Financial Control, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionAccountant - Financial Control, Guernsey
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Accountant - Financial Control.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Accountant - financial control plays a critical role in the Finance team by providing support and cover for the Assistant Financial Controller. The role holder has responsibility for assisting the Assistant Financial Controller with the delivery of the monthly management, accounting and regulatory reporting for all company’s entities in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management reporting packs and regulatory reporting calculations
• All tasks involved in producing monthly management reporting packs, including running Finance processes, posting journals, reviewing output of billing and accounts payable teams, reconciling balance sheet accounts, performing analytical review on income statement movements, etc.
• Annual preparation and collection of audit evidence for review by the audit team
• Maintaining procedure notes for Finance Procedures and practices
• Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for your role
The successful candidate will have:
• Technical knowledge with appropriate back office finance experience, ideally in a professional services company.
• A relevant professional qualification (CAT) is preferred but not essential.
• Previous experience of using finance software and systems.
• Anti-Money Laundering Awareness training is a compulsory requirement for all Finance staff in the company.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
33 total views, 1 today