14 Nov 2019
Account Opening Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Account Opening Specialist.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The Client Onboarding team supports the International Wealth Management client business booked on the Guernsey Platform, circa USD 20 billion, and drives the end-to end Onboarding process; managing the prioritisation and onboarding of complex client relationships. This includes client structure reviews, name screening and discounting, and understanding and applying requirements imposed by local and global regulations and company’s policy.
• The opportunity to apply your deep knowledge and understanding of client onboarding, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with regulation and company’s’ procedural standards
• Liaise with Management and internal partners, such as Compliance and Legal to ensure consistent and compliant onboarding and process execution
• Act as subject matter expert on key onboarding topics, including Know-Your-Customer (‘KYC’), CFT and AML
• Initiate and drive internal process improvements on a continual basis
• Being part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years of experience in AML / CTF and KYC, or related knowledge and experience, and a detailed working knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services "Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing”
• Private banking background and experience
• Front-to-Back banking process knowledge
• Effective communication (both verbal and written), and the ability to influence your business partners
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
77 total views, 1 today