9 Jan 2019
Account Manager – Client Relationship Management, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Account Manager - Client Relationship Management.
As an Account Manager (AM) the successful candidate will act as support for a designated Relationship Management team and service the clients within that team. Support the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to HNW Individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers. Be a focal point of contact for the client’s daily banking requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the execution of client transactions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
• Identify opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database.
• Receiving and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries.
• Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork.
• Liaising with clients to close any gaps in CDD documentation for both new and existing bank accounts.
• Preparation of Account closure documentation.
• Completion of client Risk Review documentation in accordance with group risk policies for regular risk reviews.
• Attending client meetings/service reviews and social events as appropriate.
• Review and provide sufficient information to enable closure of overrides on transactions generated by T24 / FIRCOSOFT.
• Resolving E-Services issues (e.g. forgotten passwords) directly with the client.
• Maintaining good relationships with other departments to ensure good turnaround times and effective communication flows.
• Such other duties as may be required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant experience of working in an Account Manager role.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 1 today